Thursday, April 24, 2008

Potty Training

That's right, it's the ever so enjoyable task of potty training. Jacob just turned 2 at the beginning of February so he might be a little young, but he's showed all the signs of being ready to train. He takes an interest in the potty, he sometimes tells us when he has to go, he will sit on the potty, etc. Danielle has off of work this week so she's keeping him out of daycare today and tomorrow so we can potty train him. Since Danielle is going to be away all day on Saturday I get to continue the training all by myself!!!! (That was meant to be sarcastic in case you couldn't tell). I know you're going to say why can't you do it by yourself if your wife is essentially doing it by herself today? And the answer is, I honestly don't really have an answer for you. I don't know what it is but I think I'd rather be doing ANYTHING else rather than trying to potty train Jacob all day long.

What have you done to potty train your child? Are there any "tricks" that you used? How long did it take? How old was your child when they were potty trained?

No comments: