Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Family

In my first post I mentioned my wife and how we've been married for 5 1/2 years but I never really expanded on that.  Her name is Danielle and she is unbelievable (yeah I know, every guy will say the same thing so their wife doesn't start nagging them).  My wife got her Masters in Social Work and has a job in that field.  She also has a private practice on the side where she sees patients outside her normal course of work two days a week on Mondays and Thursdays. 

I work in the Finance field and am lucky enough to work for a company whose offices are located approximately 4 miles from our house.  

Jacob is in daycare at Tutor Time and absolutely loves it (he better love it for the amount of money it's costing us to send him there but that's another discussion for a later time).  

Because of my close proximity to the house, and because Danielle has to leave for work a lot earlier than I do, it is my responsibility to take Jacob to daycare every day.  I always pick him up on Mondays and Thursdays and will sometimes pick him up on other days as well if Danielle can't get to him before I get out of work.  

That's the quick and dirty version of our family but I thought it would be good to give a background since some of my stories might not make too much sense without it.  

Many more stories to come.  I had an interesting 4 hours on Saturday morning that I'll go into more detail tomorrow.  That's all for now.  Good night!

No comments: